Fodor's Infocus Zion & Bryce Canyon National Parks (Paperback)
Whether you want to hike through The Narrows in Zion, photograph the sunset at Sunset Point in Bryce Canyon, or take a drive the scenic Zion-Mount Carmel Highway, the local Fodor's travel experts in Utah are here to help Fodor's In Focus Zion & Bryce Canyon National Parks guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's In Focus Zion & Bryce Canyon National Parks travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MORE THAN 10 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS to spark your wanderlust
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, campgrounds, hikes, tours, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "The Best Hikes in Zion and Bryce Canyon," "The Best Campgrounds in the Parks," "Ultimate Things to Do" and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, history, art, cuisine, geography, and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "What to Watch and Read Before You Visit"
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Springdale, St. George, Escalante, Panguitch, and more.
Planning on visiting more national parks? Check out Fodor's Utah and Fodor's Complete Guide to National Parks of the West.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us