The Swimming Hole (Good Dog #5) (Hardcover)
Not on our shelves. Usually ships in 2-5 days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Good Dog series.
- #1: Home Is Where the Heart Is (Good Dog #1) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #2: Raised in a Barn (Good Dog #2) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #3: Herd You Loud and Clear (Good Dog #3) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #4: Fireworks Night (Good Dog #4) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #6: Life Is Good (Good Dog #6) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #7: Barnyard Buddies (Good Dog #7) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #8: Puppy Luck (Good Dog #8) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #9: Sweater Weather (Good Dog #9) (Paperback): $6.99
- #10: All You Need Is Mud (Good Dog #10) (Paperback): $6.99
In the charming fifth book of the Good Dog series, Bo learns to swim with his family!
One hot summer day, Bo and his family decide to cool off. They take Bo to a swimming hole on their farm. But Bo hasn’t gone swimming before. Can he learn how in time to join in on the fun?
With easy-to-read language and illustrations on almost every page, the Good Dog chapter books are perfect for beginning readers.
About the Author
Cam Higgins wrote her very first book about a cat who lived in an alleyway when she was eight years old. As a child, she loved visiting a neighboring farm and seeing all the animals. Now Cam has a pup of her own, who is very mischievous, and she still loves writing about animals. Cam lives in New York City with her two children, her husband, and Laila the dog.
As soon as Ariel Landy learned how to draw a sky beyond a blue scribbled line, she knew she wanted to be an illustrator. Raised on coloring books and crayons outside of Boston, she now lives in France with her husband and dog. Visit her online at ArielLandy.com.