The Small Business Start-Up Kit: A Step-By-Step Legal Guide (Paperback)
Your one-stop guide to starting a small business
Want to start a business? Don't know where to begin? The Small Business Start-Up Kit shows you how to set up a small business in your state and deal with state and local forms, fees, and regulations.
We'll show you how to:
- choose the right business structure, such as an LLC or partnership
- write an effective business plan
- pick a winning business name and protect it
- get the proper licenses and permits
- manage finances and taxes
- hire and manage staff, and
- market your business effectively, online and off.
The 12th edition is updated with the latest legal and tax rules affecting small businesses, plus social media and e-commerce trends.