For a Few Demons More (Compact Disc)
Special Order - Subject to availability
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Hollows (Blackstone Audio) series.
- #1: Dead Witch Walking (Hollows (Blackstone Audio) #1) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #2: The Good, the Bad, and the Undead (Hollows (Blackstone Audio) #2) (Compact Disc): $39.99
- #3: Every Which Way But Dead (Hollows (Blackstone Audio) #3) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #4: A Fistful of Charms (Hollows (Blackstone Audio) #4) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #6: The Outlaw Demon Wails (Compact Disc): $44.95
- #8: Black Magic Sanction (Hollows (Blackstone Audio) #8) (MP3 CD): $29.95
- #9: Pale Demon (Hollows (Blackstone Audio) #9) (MP3 CD): $29.95
- #10: A Perfect Blood (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #11: Ever After (Hollows (Blackstone Audio) #11) (MP3 CD): $44.95
Despite dating one vampire and living with another, Rachel Morgan has always managed to stay just ahead of trouble...until now. A fiendish serial killer stalks the Hollows, claiming victims across society, and the resulting terror ignites a vicious Inderland gang war. And while the ancient artifact Rachel is hiding may be the key to stopping the murderer, revealing it could also create a battle to the death among the numerous supernatural races that live in and around Cincinnati. For every action has its price, and when the vampire master Piscary is set free and the demonic Algaliarept dares to walk openly under the sun, even Rachel Morgan can't hide forever.
About the Author
Kim Harrison is the "New York Times" bestselling author of "Dead Witch Walking"; "The Good, the Bad, and the Undead"; and "A Fistful of Charms."
Marguerite Gavin has recorded over three hundred audiobooks in nearly every genre. A nominee for the prestigious Audie Award, she was won both "AudioFile" Earphones and "Publishers Weekly" Listen-Up Awards. "AudioFile" magazine says "Marguerite Gavin . . . has a sonorous voice, rich and full of emotion."
"Action-packed and full of Rachel's persistent erotic ruminations, this titillating tale includes a shocking finale" ---Publishers Weekly