Princeton Review AP Environmental Science Prep, 2022: Practice Tests + Complete Content Review + Strategies & Techniques (College Test Preparation) (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5! Ace the 2022 AP Environmental Science Exam with this comprehensive study guide—including 3 full-length practice tests with complete explanations, thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Fully aligned with the latest College Board standards for AP Environmental Science
• Thorough content review on all nine units covered in the Course and Exam Description
• Detailed figures, graphs, and charts to illustrate important world environmental phenomena
• Access to study plans, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 3 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations and scoring worksheets
• Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Quick-study glossary of the terms you should know
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.