Princeton Review AP English Literature & Composition Prep, 2022: 4 Practice Tests + Complete Content Review + Strategies & Techniques (College Test Preparation) (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5! Ace the 2022 AP English Literature & Composition Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide. Includes 4 full-length practice tests, thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every section, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need for a High Score.
• Fully aligned with the latest College Board standards for AP® English Literature & Composition
• Comprehensive coverage of all test topics
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to study plans, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools account
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 4 full-length practice tests (3 in the book, 1 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills for poetry and prose passages
• Sample essays with tips to help you effectively plan and organize your writing on the day of the exam
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.